| IAU Executive Committee latest information from the mid year meeting in Belgium
The EC had a very useful meeting in Leuven, Belgium at the end of June and the key decisions on a number of important issue are outlined below with more details in the document attached
· Confirmation of the frequency of the IAU World and Continental Championships for the next three years
· Review of the arrangements for travel grants and accommodation for IAU championships with the increasing numbers of IAU Member Federations
· Opening of bids for the IAU Championships from 2016
· Revision of the IAU labelling system for ultradistance races.
· Review of the IAU World Best Performance recording arrangements
· IAU Congress 2014 at the IAU 100K World Championships in Doha.
· IAU website.
· These are in the download here
We are always happy to be contacted about these issues.
IAU General Secretary