About us⊂menux=Member Federations |
Membership fee, labelling fee, information about payments
The annual IAU Membership Fee of 150€ must be paid every year the latest on March 31st.
After this date the fee will be deducted from:
- when the National Athletics Federtion is the official IAU member, from the IAAF account of that mentioned National Federation.
- when an National Ultrarunning Organisation is the official IAU member, from the Travel Grants of the first MIAUC where runners of that country are taking part in.
IAU LABELLING FEE
The race organsiers who are applying for an IAU label must, besides the other obligations, pay:
- nothing for a Bronze Label
- 100 Euro for a Silver Label
- 200 Euro for a Golden Label:
SELECTION RACE of the IAU 50K WORLD TROPHY
Every selection race for the IAU 50K World Trophy must pay 100 Euro
BANK TRANSFER INFORMATION
IAU, International Association of Ultrarunners
Vaartstraat 28, B-8470 Gistel
ING 380-0152209-87 IBAN: BE67 3800 1522 0987 BIC Code: BBRUBEBB
All possible related bank costs will be paid by the organisers (Label-fee, advertisment fee, Travel Grants, ..) and IAU members (National Athletics Federations or National Ultrarunning Organisations)
IAU Vice President